Monday, November 4, 2013

Opportunity to Get Informed

From time to time, I enjoy the privilege of digressing from my educational blog, to talk about different things.  In this instance, it is the Opportunity to Get Informed.  In this day and age, technology seeping into every aspect of your life, information is everywhere, whether you want it or not.  Sometimes, you might need to actively seek out info.

On November 16, 2013 I will be exhibiting at the Activities Wellness & Lifestyle Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center.  You might be saying, what does a lawyer have to do with wellness or lifestyles.  Gotcha!  My link into this topic is for Financial Wellness through sound Estate Planning. The current list of exhibits include insurance, banking, and financial.  for thos of you have been following my blog, and recall my article "The 'A' Team", published 6/9/13, understand how much I value these advisers in your life, and hope to be one of your "A" Team as well.

Featured speakers at the Activities Wellness & Lifestyle Expo will address the Affordable Healthcare Act (Obamacare) among other topics.  I'm sure there will be other exhibitors focusing on personal health and wellness, and a variety of other services, but we are all looking for business and looking to help our people.

Come by my booth to say hello.  I would love to meet people who have read some of my blogs.  I will be there to answer questions about Estate Planning and Family Law, and will do my best to direct you to other legal professionals, if I cannot specifically help you.  Also, I will have a variety of raffle prizes as well as a little fun in games of chance for you to win various other prizes.

Here is a link for a flyer on the Expo: 

Next week we will get back into some more discussion of gifts under wills, focusing on Real Property and after that, we will talk about giving the family business.  Following those specific discussions, we will go over residuary gifts.  We will also have a specific discussion about gifts to minors.  We will wrap up wills with some other discussions including charitable gifts.  After that, I hope to have special discussions on taxes.  In the meantime, I hope you will review your Estate Plan with you're “A” Team, or at least begin to seek out an Estate Planning Attorney to start this process.  Stay tuned for future blogs.  However, if you have any questions, feel free to respond below, or if you are interested in learning more about an Estate Plan, Wills, Trusts, Advanced Healthcare Directives, or Divorce, Custody, Visitation, Child Support, Spousal Support, Property Division, Modifications, Remarriage, or Pre-Nuptial Agreements, please contact me at please contact me at fbegun@gmail.com, or through my other websites, www.fcbegun.com, or www.linkedin.com for Fred Begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment